Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Rosebush and Me...

In front of our house we have the two ugliest rosebushes on the face of this earth...I hate them! I've always hated them but alas...My husband loves them. Everytime you walk by they snag you, cut you and genrally make you stomp your feet and cuss...loudly! Finally, I was given permission to hack them down. This was no easy task. I hacked and chopped, used bolt cutters, a little gasoline, etc. to get these bad boys down..Finally..I had them chopped back to nubs so that all I had to do was rip them out..so imagine my frustration when I come outside and see this.....

Are you serious??? This thing and all my hard work, blood, sweat, and tears did was this??? AHHHHHH!!!! Stay tuned..I will get this thing down..now where did I put that can of gasoline??

No comments:

Post a Comment