Thursday, October 13, 2011

A trip to Oak Glen

Last weekend, Sunday, to be exact, I took my boys to Oak Glen with the intentions of going apple picking and taking some super rad pictures that would define me as a super rad photog! Well, I did get some super rad pics of my boys, my nephew and bro and sis in law and a few good ones of my aunt and cousins. however, apple picking did not happen. Who would have thunk that last Sunday the entire population of California would decide..Gee We should go apple picking in Oak Glen?..well that's what happened. So after going to the pumpkin patch and taking some great pictures we headed up the hill to go apple picking. Long story very short..CRAZY amount of cars parked on the side of the road and a large sign that said " No More Apple Picking Today!" in front of the place. BUMMER! but have no fear as when in doubt food always makes everything alright! We went back down the road and got us some yummy apple cider floats and donuts with apple seasoning randomness sprinkled on them!
Hope you enjoy these pics of our day!




No comments:

Post a Comment