Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress


This picture reminds me of Progress...as my son has made SO Much!!
Progress is advancing in some way. Progress is making changes to yourself and hoping that those changes make you a better person. Progress is inspiring. Progress is hoping against all odds and actually seeing it happen. I'm progressing in life. I'm changing things, myself, my situation my outlook, my faith, my hopes my dreams. I'm trying to re-define my own reality and see things for how they actually are and what they can be, not what they will never be. I'm faithful but not patient. Yet I am faithful that I will learn to be patient. Life is unique in that one must always aspire to higher levels to avoid being mediocre which is my biggest fear. I do not want to be mediocre, I want to be extraordinary and exact a change on this world. I need to make goals, checklists, recordings, or whatever it takes to keep myself accountable to what really matters. Writing is one of these things. I need to make it a priority because the weight of what is on my heart can only be released through writing. So in this I have made Progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment