Thursday, April 5, 2012

So I used to blog..a little update






I've been busy with life and kids and work and family and life and life..So I have been very behind. So, in a nutshell: I'm still working, still mothering and still dreaming. These pictures are from various outings with my boys and my nephew Jeremiah. We went hiking and had a blast! I love doing outdoorsy things with my boys. It connects us and makes me feel like supermom, but honestly boys have a lot of energy and it helps to get the out of the house and get some of that energy out!

The pics of the smiley baby with the big ole smile is my sweet nephew Aiden. Here he is 9 months old and loving his bath in my tub. This kid always smiles and loves his Auntie! Its so great having a baby nephew because you get all the joys of a baby without all the work! Bingo!

No comments:

Post a Comment