Thursday, July 12, 2012

July so far

Isaiah helping Nicky get on his "special" bike

Nicky heading off to the bus and to summer school. Luckily he LOVES school!

Took the boys to Guasti Park for the day and Nick loved this hat..

2 LAZY folks on 4th of July, in which we did nothing American! :(
July so far has been full of working out, BBQ's and hanging with my kids. Since I still have to work, sigh, I have to work hard to fit time in with my kids. Summer is usually my favorite time to play with the boys. We hit the beach, the movies, trails, camping, the River, but we have been off to a slow start.In fact, we really haven't done any of the things I usually fill summer with. Cue "mom guilt" as I feel like such a bad mom. Here are some pics from July so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment