Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So I joined a CULT...

Seriously..I am addicted! It really is no surprise since I love to workout and I love to be beat down in said workout. I simply will not workout hard enough on my own and I crave the competition! My friend Bridget and I started in March and made a commitment to go at least 2 times a week and to make the time for ourselves. Between the two of us we have 9 kids, so this is no easy feat. We started off going 2 times a week and dying and now we have been going 3 times a week and actually get grumpy when we aren't there..well at least I do. Sometimes as women and mothers we have to MAKE the time for ourselves because no one else will. After doing it for over 2 months I can say that I now really find that being STRONG is the new Sexy and that I feel AWESOME!
Since starting we have "tricked" my brother into joining..as you can see by our picture after a really tough workout.. and Bridget's son Austin is also going...and kicking our butts! I feel like I have found my groove and my new workout forever..or at least until September and School and Football start :(
and even though I almost always feel like the girl above..I CAN'T WAIT TO GO BACK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment